Sunday, January 26, 2014

"Righteous"

"This Is A Serious Matter"
"Herstory" is different than my story, but our stories combined create BEAUTY, COMPASSION, and PERSEVERANCE. Thank you to our past so we could create this future. -Curby Rogers

Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

"Nothing happens on accident" 


I'll never know why you were placed in my life, but until my casket drop I'll forever be grateful for your presence.

Righteous- ( of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable virtuous. 

(A righteous woman indeed) 

My ear to vent to without judgement and my shoulder to lean on at all times. 
Forthright, Divergent, Heartfelt, Loyal, Genuine, Affectionate, my Best Friend. 


 What is a true friend? A true friend says what they think their friend needs to hear even when they know that their friend may get angry. A true friend doesn't leave because they are afraid to be with you. A true friend doesn't leave when the fun stops and things get uncomfortable There are just of few of the values that real friends hold dear. In short, A true friend recognizes the value of the friendship and holds it sacred.


 

 
The night that I realized it was real.
"I was so HURT and like always you were there"
"The Beginning"

"Until Forever"

"There Go Gods Work Again"

No comments:

Post a Comment