Friday, January 24, 2014

"Fate"

"Lost in my thoughts" 
 There Go GODS work again. How did he know I need that?


You came to me when I was at the lowest point in my life, and my logic say to me, that you came to me as a stranger, and I hold you dearer than most people I ever met in my entire life....GODS work not mine. -Joe Budden
"Im just amazed that a women so beautiful can go through such 
ugliness and not become it"

The same person that brought me the most pain and is the reason that most of my past relationships cease to exist, brought me the one person that I adore and that GOD felt like I needed the most, and for that reason alone I can't hate her, because I honestly feel like outside of all the stress that she caused she really did me a favor. Good people are hard find, but because of her I have another person who is genuine and loves me past my flaws, loves me despite my mistakes,  loves me past it all. Someone who is brutally honest and is willing to listen without placing judgment first, someone who never filters, and is quick to check me-no matter how bad it hurts. Someone who knows that I am imperfect but sees my potential, and perfection. Lost a lot of friends to gain one of the best I ever had and it was definitely worth the wait. She's known to many as Kaquana Or Bambi but me I call her Fate. ..She's my BEST FRIEND!!!





"GODS WORK NOT MINE"

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing to me! You have enriched my life in ways I could never put into words. Thank you and I love you! *TEAR*

    ReplyDelete