Sunday, January 19, 2014

Understanding

Date: November 24, 2010
Location: I-95 South
Time: 11:45pm
Understanding

I've come to the conclusion that what they told me was true. The hardest part about living is dying and there isn't much you can do. I try to understand, but I can't, I guess I am still in a stage of denial. Trying to cope but it's hard to control my mind. This situation has my complete focus. I wonder do the people around me notice. Notice that I'm in a zone or better yet a circle analyzing everything to the full extent although it seems I'm not paying attention, among some other shit that in this post I won't mention. See I listen and compare worlds and wonder why the fuck am I the one going through the most shit, the most suffering, the most pain. Nonchalant on the outside but on the inside my mind is going insane. Tried smoking, tried drinking but that high is only temporary and when it’s gone, it’s back to reality. Same life, constant pain, and the same old people that I am never contented to see. Every other month my grandmother on her death bed, and my family preparing for the worst. The type of shit that make me second guess my whole life....like damn I kind of wish I went to school to be a nurse. Student loans out the ass and I don't even have my degree thinking how the fuck am I gone pay Sallie Mae back 30 gz, and believe me it gets worse…I'm confident I'm running out of time, not to mention that half of my family members are losing their mind. They say never second guess GOD and I'm not. I just wish I knew the reasoning behind his actions. I just need some understanding.  

1 comment: